Views: 1 Author: doris zhang Publish Time: 2022-09-28 Origin: Site
Nowadays, glass is becoming more and more popular among consumers, not only frosted glass, hot melt glass, stained glass and other art glass with strong decorative effects, but also various functional glass, such as laminated glass for sound insulation and noise reduction, insulating glass and fire-retardant glass for heat insulation. This article will introduce how to use glass whiteboard, and what are the quality standards for tempered glass, to help you increase your insight.
Glass whiteboard is a new type of writing board, which evolved from the original blackboard to the magnetic green board and now the universal magnetic whiteboard. The current glass whiteboards are usually tempered, the strength is several times the ordinary glass. Glass whiteboard with strong security, easy to write easy to sassafras, high atmospheric characteristics.
Ordinary whiteboard life is not long, after a period of use will become black, font traces are difficult to erase, the need for experienced cleaning water to clean. The quality of the glass whiteboard than ordinary whiteboard to be strong, not easy to deformation. However, the price of ordinary whiteboards is relatively cheap. Glass whiteboards can be used continuously as long as they are not artificially and intentionally damaged, easy to write and erase, and have a very nice appearance that increases the image of the company. Glass whiteboard is this real re-writable writing board, even if erased tens of thousands of times, the glass board is smooth as a mirror, clear and clean.
What are the quality standards for tempered glass
1) The standard thickness of tempered glass is 3.2mm, with 0.2mm deviation allowed.
2) The size of toughened glass is 1574*802mm, the allowable deviation is 0.5mm The allowable deviation of two diagonals is 0.7mm.
3) Tempered glass is allowed to have a length of not more than 10mm per meter, extending from the edge of the glass to the surface of the glass plate with a high level of not more than 2mm, and extending from the plate to the other side of the glass not more than one-third of the thickness of the glass burst edge.
4) No concentrated air bubbles less than 1mm in length are allowed inside the tempered glass. For the length of more than 1mm, but not more than 6mm of bubbles per square meter shall not exceed 6.
5) No stones, cracks or missing corners are allowed.
6) The transmission ratio of toughened glass in the visible wavelength band is not less than 90%.
7) The number of scratches on the surface of tempered glass with a width of less than 0.1mm and a length of less than 50mm per square meter shall not be more than 4. No more than 1 scratch of width 0.1-0.5mm and length less than 50mm per square meter.
8) Tempered glass is not allowed to have wave-shaped bending, bow-shaped bending is not allowed to exceed 0.2%. According to GB/T9963-1998 4.4, 4.5, 4.6 test, the number of fragments in the area of 50mm*50mm must be more than 40.