Views: 1 Author: doris zhang Publish Time: 2022-05-20 Origin: Site
77.7% of the goods in the European market are mainly composed of paper and paperboard, such as business statements, folders and file bags, and the remaining 22.3% are from writing stationery and office accessories. The style and color of most stationery products have become one of the important factors for consumers to buy.
On tiktok, the label #officesupplies about office supplies has received nearly 100 million broadcasts. There are many high-end intelligent and creative stationery and office supplies in the label.